The following terms shall apply between you, the user of this website (mobiletvworld.com) and us.
In relation to this document, expressions such as “we/us/our/host” should be interpreted as meaning Mobile TV World Ltd.
By using this site you agree to be bound by the terms set out in this document. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, then you should not use the Mobile TV World website.
From time to time we may revise these terms. Your continued use of this website will be deemed an acceptance of the revised terms.
As part of our commitment to ensuring that mobiletvworld.com is a site you will want to visit often we welcome your comments on any of the conditions set out in this document. Please use our contact page if you want to get in touch.
1. Acceptable Use
You agree that any use by you of the Mobile TV World website shall be in accord with the following conditions:
- You will not pass on through use of this website any defamatory, intimidating, offensive, hurtful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material or material which would breach or violate in any way the rights of us or the rights of others. Please treat fellow users with respect.
- You undertake not to include or disclose any confidential information or personal data relating to third parties in connection with your use of this website without that third party's express written consent.
- You will not make available, through use of this website, any material not belonging to you without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- By contributing comments, suggestions or materials to this website you consent that we may adapt, redistribute or publish such contributions on a royalty free basis anywhere in the world, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- You will not without prior consent copy or republish any material on this website excepting that which is for home or personal non-commercial use or has been identified as being freely available. If you wish to reuse any material that has been identified as being freely available then you must respect any conditions that may be associated with the use of that resource.
- You will not attempt to gain access to services or systems other than those intentionally provided or engage in any activity that seeks to disrupt the content or running of this website.
Please observe the following precautions when using this or any other site, especially when participating in forums or chat rooms.
- Be cautious about disclosing personal details such as your full name, specific geographical location, telephone number or e-mail address.
- Be very cautious about meeting up with someone you meet online.
- Do not reply to any messages that are hostile, rude or inappropriate.
4. Accuracy of Information
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website is accurate and up-to-date. However, mistakes do happen and there are times when information provided may contain inaccuracies or be out of date.
5. Third Party Websites
The World Wide Web (or simply the Web) functions as a system of interlinked documents accessed via the Internet. This website is simply part of that arrangement. By using our website:
- You agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party websites that you may access through this website.
- You agree that any dealings between you and any third parties found on or through this website, are made between you and them alone. We are not responsible or liable for any problems arising as a result of any such dealings.
- To the extent permitted by law we will not be held responsible or liable for the dependability of any information or statement presented within this site. Although bulletin boards or chat forums may be moderated, statements made by users of such do not imply endorsement by the host. If any claim arises between you and another user, then you agree to pursue that claim only against that user and not against us.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that this site is provided defect free. We will not be responsible or liable for any viruses or bugs in this website or guarantee that the site will operate without interruption or delay.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with applicable Scottish law.